Short and sweet this week! I’m going to be digging more into this Girl Scout cookie issue, that’s for sure…
- Pediatrician Nadine Burke discusses her journey to eating healthier, and reinforces the idea that you don’t have to change your eating habits overnight.
- One of my favorite authors and activists, Michael Pollan, has a video on Nourish: Food + Community that poses an interesting theory on how supermarkets are laid out, and one simple way you can shop healthier at the supermarket.
- A real-life version of FarmVille is coming to the UK!
- Some fats are not all that bad for you, in moderation, of course.
- I don’t know about you, but I’m probably never buying Girl Scout cookies ever again.
What stories have you been reading this week?